Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The McDonald Ramadhan Buffet

The much anticipated buffet of the year. McDonald's!!! How can one resist the temptation of stuffing yourself silly with burgers? Maybe it's just me. After 2 doses of Super Size Me, I still havent learned any worthy lesson of throwing that much of calorie into oneself all at once ;p so, off we go... just the three of us... to the nearest McDonalds that serves buffet ramadhan.

We arrive about 7:00 pm at McDonalds SS15/4. Much to our surprise, a lot of people are already wearing the band and stuffing themselves with burgers. With whatever kiasu spirit we have left in ourselves, we rush towards the main entrance while at the same time pulling our wallets from our pockets. Wait, I dont have a pocket. For this special event, I was wearing my much trusted basketall pants. Now, that's one idea i'm proud of :) no need to loosen your belt or unbutton your jeans ^^ damn proud of myself...


So, yeah... this is the true mark of a manic eater ;p

On our way there, I already have a game plan. I knew that beef is all over the place. So, I plan to start small and work my way up to quarter pounder. Start with cheeseburger (beef), distract with spicy mcchicken deluxe, double cheeseburger, distract again with filet-o-fish, quater pounder. Drink nothing but hot tea. So, I figure if I managed to stuff at least 5 kind of burgers, I already got my money worth. I was paying 25.10 RM just to stuff myself dumb with McDonald's products.

When we enter the joint, and started ordering, I knew my game plan is ruined.... They can only serve you with whatever is on the tray... If it's not there, you have to wait. Grrrrr!!!! Fast food does not equal waiting.. hello....


Anyways... this is the spill of the night.

I stuff myself with 1 spicy mcchicken (you can only have spicy mcchicken once or their newly invented 'fish foldover'), 2 quarter pounder, 2 filet-o-fish and 4 pieces of chicken nugget. I keep drinking hot tea throughout the meal. I thought it would keep from going 'jela'. But, my tastebuds give in... After 3 burgers, I was already having difficulties swallowing. Is it the age? I hope NOT!!! This is the whole story.... I started with spicy mcChicken Deluxe, cause when I came they dont have any cheeseburger. So, I thought, after chicken, should be a decent beef. Quarter pounder, it is... after quarter pounder, I went for the filet-o-fish. As i've said, I was struggling (a bit) at this point. But due to my kiasuness in front of my buds, I ordered the chicken nugget, another filet and quarter pounder.
The result? I checked on the McDonalds' site. I gained an amazing 2600 calories that night!!! OMG!!! That's like 3 hours on treadmill. My goodness... And yeah... my ramadhan resolution? No more McDonalds for a year, at least @,@


anyways, this is my mate's spill :) great job, girl!!!

No comments: